Friday, October 24, 2008

Yay or Nay?

I can't make decisions. I'm the worst. And when it comes to sewing something, it's even worse than anything else. This will be around for a long time, I don't want it to be stupid! But, I made a blanket. I'll post more about the blanket later, but I just need your opinion if I should put the black and white polka dot ribbon around it or not. I know, I know, dumb. Adam didn't like it. But I still kind of do. What do you think? If I did it, I would put it on Noah's duvet cover as well, and add black and white polka dots to the room, like in the curtains or something! {I'm a sucker for polka dots!} Before I go crazy thinking about it, and losing sleep over something so ridiculous...tell me your honest opinions!!

7 comments:

Rach said...

I love the ribbon. I would say yes! I have that exact ribbon and have used it for several things...

Andrea Grover said...

Ultimately, it's your decision, of course. But since you asked ... I'd keep it as is, sans dots.

Toni said...

I personally don't like the ribbon, especially next to the stripes. Just not diggin' it.

Lefty said...

nay.

but if you like it, do it and don't listen to me. i know you won't anyway...

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

Nay. I, too, like the ribbon but it is not in the color scheme at all. If you had that same ribbon in a blue with brown dots I might feel differently but the black and white is a little out of left field.

brittanyandtravis said...

I agree with everyone else and say nay. I think if it were blue and white dots or maybe the blue and brown like Jenny said, it would mesh more.

The Critchlow Family said...

I am sucker for dots too! I think if you did it that it wouldn't look bad, but I personally think it would look better without. But ribbon can make anything look cute, try and find a cute solid ribbon or something fun that would match a little better!