Yay...I bought a new memory card for my camera, and it works now. I still don't have the other pictures from the other memory card...but I'm content for now! We can take pictures again!
We carved pumpkins on Monday for Family Home Evening...as I'm sure many of you did! It seems to be a popular activity this week! The kids love The Nightmare Before Christmas. Yes, I know...people think I'm a terrible mother for letting them watch that. People always look at me in shock when the kids start singing, "This is Halloween, this is Halloween." Or "I'm Jack, the Pumpkin King." But they aren't scared, they love it! They are Tim Burton lovers like their Aunt E.! We love Halloween in our house. But, Noah picked out Jack Skellington for his pumpkin. I carved his, and Adam got to carve Macie's. I wanted to do a Belle one for Macie, but she insisted on Mickey with a bow. Not Minnie. She won't call her Minnie, it's Mickey with a bow. So, after a long carving session, we finally finished them. Adam was going to put "Yes on 8" on the back, but it just took so dang long to do the front, we'll see if he gets to the back! The pumpkins turned out pretty cute. They both love their pumpkin. And Macie is always singing, "Pumpkin King" when she sees the Jack one. They are funny kids.
1 week ago









3 comments:
Lindsay! I can't believe you let your kids watch The Nightmare Before Christmas! No ... I'm just kidding. Had to say it because you brought it up. Those are cute/fun pumpkins. Our kids have no say in what we carve; we just give them magic markers and let them color on a couple of mini gourds.
Oh, yeah ... I photo tagged you. :-) Check out our blog to see what to do.
Glad to hear your camera is working again. Your pumpkins turned out great. We still haven't carved ours yet. There's always tomorrow (Halloween), right?!
The pumpkins look great! That Minnie one looks tough. And I'm glad your camera is working!
Post a Comment