Monday, October 6, 2008

Disneyland fun!

It wouldn't have been a complete Jensen vacation without a trip to Disneyland! But, after this trip, Erin told me she's done with it! We thought it would be something that the kids would really enjoy and everything. Well, Noah has decided that rides are scary. I don't know what happened. I'm hoping it's a phase. He's been going on all of the big rides for a while now, and all of the sudden doesn't want to ride them. He likes them once he's on them, it's weird. I think that someone told him that they were scary, and now he thinks they are, because he was always fine before. Oh well. But we did have lots of fun. Despite the 97 degree heat and the crowds! Macie wore her Alice in Wonderland shirt with a black bow in her hair to look like Alice, and we saw her. She was pretty excited. It was the first character that she has ever gotten her picture taken with by herself. It was quite a momentous occasion! And she got to ride her favorite ride...the carousel. She talks about riding the horsies all of the time! She loves it! Noah likes to ride on the Winnie the Pooh ride, but I think he all time favorite is Star Tours. He's a big fan. We do always have fun at Disneyland, but I'm afraid we won't be going again for a little while, so it was fun to have one last trip there. It's pretty uncomfortable being so pregnant and things. And we'll see when we take the baby for his first trip!

 
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: