Friday, October 24, 2008

"Pee Pee?"

Don't you worry...it's not what you think! Threw you off a little huh? A little while ago, Adam was watching Pee Wee's Big Adventure with Noah. It happened to be on the HDNet Movies channel. So, they watched it. Noah kept talking about "Pee Pee". I was like what in the heck. But then, I figured out he was talking about Pee Wee. It made sense. It was on later on in the week, so I DVRed it. What would we do without DVR? Holy crap, we use it all of the time! Anyway, so, Noah watched it a few times. Well, the beginning anyway. And then all of the sudden Macie started asking about Pee Pee. Noah has started calling it Pee Wee, thankfully! It has become the favorite movie in the Christensen house. They are always asking to watch it. It's funny. I remember watching it when I was little. They don't like the Large Marge part. Who does? It's kind of scary. But Noah just laughs and laughs. He even has his own little version of the Pee Wee laugh. It's pretty funny. It is a pretty strange movie. And I really don't know why they like it, but they do. Now, we'll have to search for the Saturday Morning cartoonish version. They'd love it!!

2 comments:

Lefty said...

I used to do a perfect Pee Wee imitation when I was ten...

at least I thought it sounded like him.

in reality, it just sounded like annoying child.

Adam said...

I never realized that was an imitation