I've decided that I like Halloween decorations. I've never decorated for Halloween before. It's fun. We have more on our mantel than what is pictured, like a skeleton pirate and skull and crossbones on our mirror, but our camera is being retarded, and those pictures didn't work. So...this is my decorations. I even got a little crafty and painted the pumpkins, used ribbon...the works. It's not much, but it still says "Happy Halloween" right?
2 weeks ago










7 comments:
Very cute decorations. I am such a bad Mom, I have decorations I just always forget to put them up. My kids would probably love them. Thanks for reminding me I will probably do that tomorrow. By the way you look very cute pregnant, I am jelous I love being pregnant. Good luck to you.
They look fantastic!
Lindsay!!! I don't know how I found your blog, but I did. It was so fun to see you and your cute family again! Looks like things are going well for you. You are the cutest prego mom ever! You can check out Doug and I's blog here:
dougandrach.blogspot.com
keep in touch!
Rachael
Very cute!
For YW last night I had the girls glitter pumpkins. You paint elmer's glue on the little guy (glitter can be expensive, so I had them do small ones...I'm cheap, huh?) and then take extra fine orange glitter and pour it onto the sticky pumpkins, over a paper plate.
They turned out great.
I told Geoff I will be glittering everything this year. Gold and silver for Christmas...
There will be glitter all over the house!!
Very cute. You are much more creative than I am. WE currently have two halloween dish towels hanging. That's it. (Well, it's not entirely my fault as we weren't planning on being in the apartment this long, so all our haloween stuff is in storage. yuk)
Glad Noah finally likes his new home.
I love Halloween decorations. My Halloween and Fall decorations are probably my favorite holidy decorations. Your's are super cute. When are guys going to be in Idaho or Seattle next? Let us know we'd love to meet up. Michael needs Adam's phone number. His email is cole1581@vandals.uidaho.edu.
the decorations are 'just right'--you have the eye for design! Hey, did the polka dot cats arrive in one piece? i bought them last year because they were on sale! And i just had to have them. but upon taking the cats out of the Halloween Decor. box, and after just visiting Macie for her fab polka dot 2nd birthday party, i knew the cats were at the wrong house! so i hope they arrived in one piece. yes?
carol
p.s. you ARE the cutest prego mom!
Post a Comment