I am hating my camera right now. I am so sad. I take pictures probably every day. Just usually random pictures, but I still take them. And, we went to the beach on Friday afternoon and got some really cute pictures, and then on a hike on Saturday, and saw awesome waves and things...and then my camera decides to say "Memory card error". What?! I was so sad. I'm going to take it into a photo place and see if they can retrieve them off of the memory card, it says it's locked. I don't know what that means, but it's awful without a camera. We even carved pumpkins. And everyone else got to blog about their pumpkins...with pictures and things. But I didn't. They are cute pumpkins though. Macie picked out a Minnie Mouse one, and Noah picked Jack Skellington. So, hopefully, I can get my camera fixed, and take pictures of them! Now it's just more decided that I need a new camera. Like a cool camera that isn't a point and shoot one! But, as with everything else...they cost money. We'll see what happens! Any suggestions on really good cameras, though? We have a Canon SD400, and we love it. It's only 5 megapixels, but it still is good. But, it's 4 years old...I guess we need another one! But, if you love your camera, and it take really good pictures, let me know!
1 week ago









5 comments:
I don't have advice on cameras...but random note of the day - I think your brother Cory is dating my sister Beth...random...
Don't buy a Kodak EasyShare. Or, at least, don't buy our Kodak EasyShare. It sucks battery power like nothing else. I swear ... you put new batteries in, turn it on, and it says "battery low." But I LOVE my Nikon D70, although that may be more than what you're looking for. If you're interested in SLRs, I'd recommend any of the D-series.
I don't have a point and shoot but I have the Nikon D40X. I LOVE IT! It is one of the cheapest best quality DSLRs out there. My sister in law has a Canon Rebel XT, I think or XTi possibly. She really enjoys it. It is basically the Nikon D40X but from Canon.
We love our Nikon D40!!! IT takes GREAT pics! I would abolutely recommend it.
No camera?? Woe is the whole Christensen family!! I laugh everytime I think of the cute moments when we visited you guys in September, and when the photo op was really great, Noah and Macie just understood that, and would say in unison, "Take a picture!" I wonder how they ever learned that?! It's wonderful to see a mom and day so 'in' to every fun, wonderful thing their kids do!
I hope your camera is well soon!
Carol aka Nana
Post a Comment