Andrea tagged me. And this one was a heck of a lot easier than the last! The tag was for me to pick the fifth picture from the fifth folder and blog about it.
Noah was so little once. Can you believe it? This was taken in November 2005. He was a year old and making his mother proud by "looking" through the IKEA catalog. He knows what's up! Of course, he has the binky in place, with another one on the floor short distance from him, just in case! This picture reminds me how much I hated that carpet in our apartment in Rexburg. Don't buy that carpet. I need to look through pictures more often. Noah was so little. He's gotten so big these days that it's hard to even remember what he was like when he was one!
I tag anyone who wants to do it! I don't have many people on my blog list...and a lot of you have already done it. So if you haven't done it, DO IT!
2 weeks ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment