
So, I've avoided it for too long. I've been tagged a few times, but just didn't do it. But, it was a sign when I was tagged three times in a day. But, do you really want to know 7 weird/random things about me? I'll try it anyway and see how many of the people I tag actually do it! This is for you, Natalie!
1. Adam says it's because I'm afraid of the Boogie Man. Maybe, I am...but I have to have the closet doors or the master bath door shut before I can sleep at night. I don't know what it is. When I was little I didn't have my closet doors shut. It all started in college. I even make sure the kids closets are closed when they are in bed.
2. When I cook chicken, I wash my hands at least 5 times! I am so paranoid about chicken and hamburger too. I know we'll all get salmonella if I don't.
3. While nursing Macie, I was able to fit into size 2. That was quite the accomplishment for me! I don't remember ever being a size 2 before! Macie took all of the fat from me.
4. On the subject of nursing, I have very fatty milk. And when I say very fatty, I mean VERY fatty. Even after a year of nursing Macie, I could pump a bottle, and put it in the fridge. When it would seperate, it would seriously be about 3/4 fat. The doctor was shocked that even after a year my milk was that way, and wanted me to pump a bottle and bring it in to him because he didn't believe me. So, I did. Oh, he was a believer!
5. I love to scrapbook. I have tons of stuff to do it. But, I haven't finished a single scrapbook. Noah has like 3 pages done...and that's it. I am too much of a perfectionist when I comes to scrapbooking, that I just can't do it! It takes me like hours to do one page. It's so much work. Everything has to be an even distance. I even measure everything out with perfect space in between everything. It's a miracle that I even get my Christmas cards out. {Which by the way, I'm almost done making! I have to do it this early, or I won't get it done!}
6. I hate driving. I will not drive in the carpool lane if there is a barrier there. There has to be like a whole lane width of extra space, or I won't drive there. I'm paranoid I'll hit it. I have no depth of perception, I think. Even if the traffic is terrible and the car pool lane is going pretty well, I won't do it. I hate it.
7. I have strange dreams while pregnant. Yes, I know that most pregnant women have strange dreams. But I always dream that Adam has an affair. And I always dream that I see them being all lovey dovey and stuff. {Don't worry...that's all I see! ;-)} They do it right in front of me, and know that I'm there. It's weird. Usually it's people we know. But most recently it was Blake Lively. He gave her a huge diamond...right in front of me. Don't ask! It's the pregnancy hormones!
Well, there you have it folks...I did it. My first tag. And now I tag: Kimberlee, Adam {yes, you, my dear husband!}, Amy, Jana, Jenny, McKinzie & Rachael.
2 weeks ago









5 comments:
I was already tagged:http://accidentprone-lefthander.blogspot.com/2008/10/tagged.html
but thanks.
though your tag has seven, whereas mine was only six. okay: i sing in the shower and like every standard i sing. i'm pretty sure one of these days i'll be signing a record deal. ...now how do i get my shower into the studio and the mic close enough to record but not electricute (spelling?) me?
Now my defensive comment said, I can comment on your random things. I think you are so great. I wish I lived by you again and could hang out with you. I love you and miss you so much. Maybe Geoff will get a CEO job in Cali next to you?! Just a few years away, perhaps...
That was so fun to read, you crack me up! Thanks for doing it. And the ultrasound picture, I love it. I bet you are so excited. Heidi is expecting her third baby and she is measuring three weeks too big as well. She is due in two weeks so we are waiting to see how big that baby is really going to be. It's a good thing the babies head is small.
You are so funny Lindsay. I wish we would've hung out more together while you guys were close. I have about 6 of your 7 things in common with you. Except for the fatty milk. That is crazy!! Mine's maybe 1/4 fat compared to the rest. So what's your secret?! ;) Hey, I tried calling you today and your phone went straight to voicemail. But it was an automated one so I wasn't sure it was you. Did you change your number?? I don't have your email so I guess I could email Kimberlee and get it. Or call me if you still have my number on your phone. I wanted to talk to you about Dr. Gabriel. Talk to ya soon!
Hey Linds. Thanks! I sent you an email. Bye!
Post a Comment