Monday, June 1, 2009

Or this one?

So, I have been in a blogging slump. I have SO much to blog about, really. Lots and LOTS of pictures. But, finding the time to sort through the pictures is kind of overwhelming me! Just a little. But, do not fear, I'm almost done. But, for now. I have ONE more option! Don't you worry...since I'm such a slacker, I haven't even bought the fabric yet. I've still got a while, probably! The other day we went to San Luis Obispo, and I found this fabric:


The design is actually like a light blue. I totally love #2, the one that pretty much everyone has picked as well. I am actually totally loving it, but however, this option is a little cheaper. But, I have gotten the go from Adam that it doesn't matter how much it costs, just as long as I get it done! So, with all price aside, and the fact that the other one is already laminated...which one do you REALLY like? Honestly. This one or #2 from the previous post.

And when this is done, I can focus on more important things. Well, after my house is completely deep cleaned, that is.

3 comments:

carol said...

I like this one--it's more to scale and doesn't overpower other design options you may want to do down the road. #2 kind of shouts the message and this one is a great graphic but softer. So many options, so many choices! xo

Toni said...

Ooh, I like this one!

brittanyandtravis said...

I like the other one. But they are both great choices!