We were lucky enough to stay with Matt and Talia in Provo. We had a crazy schedule with the wedding and juggling two families. But, they were patient with us, and very hospitable. We really enjoyed seeing you guys! Grace, Clark and Ella are getting so big! I can't believe it! We need to see you guys more often! Noah loved playing with Grace and Clark. Macie and Ella fought a little bit over toys, but they're both still getting used to playing together. I'm sure they will be best of friends later on! They really all do look related, don't they?? Thanks, guys. We owe you one!
2 weeks ago









4 comments:
Clark finally has a cousin (Jacob) that is close enough to his own size, that he can squeeze and tumble with! His own little doll!
I wish I could tickle and squeeze all those children on that couch!
Hey girl! Sooo I had to get on immediately and pick a fabric since you just told me about your recent postings - and my goodness you are quite the blogger as of late!! You put me to shame woman! I actually like number 2 better than the most recent fabric, but I've always liked that pattern, whatever it's called, but either one would look fantastic on your chairs, no doubt! Maybe get a swatch of each and see it in person. Anyway, glad you had a great trip recently, and Macie's little haircut is the cutest thing on this planet. I'm so glad she was finally up for going!
Oh, and I love all fun your music on your blog!
Thanks for posting pictures of the Christensen Cousins! It does my heart good to look at them all--they're all so good looking and sweet! I bet it was noisey on that couch! Jacob looks kind of confused trying to track all that activity!
Post a Comment