Sunday, May 31, 2009

the holloways


My cousin, Nicole and her love, Pat, were married in Salt Lake at Log Haven on May 23rd. We were fortunate enough to attend. I was going to go with Adam or without Adam, I didn't want to miss it! Luckily, Adam was able to join us for the journey, which thanks for our lovely Ford Flex, was a very comfortable ride! The kids did well, considering the hours spent in the car! We were able to borrow a DVD player with not just one, but TWO screens from our good friends, the Rosenlof's {thanks, Beth...you are a DEFINATE lifesaver, we owe you BIG!}. Jacob is a pretty good little traveler, as well. We were a tad late to the wedding, but we made it! And BEFORE it started! My uncle, Eric is a judge, he performed the wedding. It was a great ceremony. Nicole looked amazing. Her dress was gorgeous. Her flowers were pretty, everything looked so good.



Nicole and I were roomates at BYUI. We always saw each other on their visits to Idaho, and usually clicked really well. We used to chat online a bit in high school. But, it wasn't until I decided to go to school and I roomed with her that our friendship bloomed. She is one of my best friends. That year that we lived together was unforgettable! Was it only a year? Goodness, it really seems like forever! We had so many good times, so many laughs, and many cries as well. We bonded in a way that I'll never forget. I am so happy for her. Her and Pat seem So happy together. I was so glad that we were able to go and witness the unity of this couple as they joined together in marriage. I hope that you guys are very happy together, you seem to be now, don't change that! WE LOVE YOU! CONGRATULATIONS, MR AND MRS. HOLLOWAY!


0 comments: