Wednesday, June 24, 2009

6 months.




They are starting to look more alike, I'm thinking. Jacob is a good mix of the two. Somedays he's Macie's twin...other days he looks an awful lot like Noah. His eyes are getting darker, like a bluish brown or something. The other two have definite BLUE eyes. Either way, they are all the cutest kids ever!

3 comments:

erica said...

i've been wondering where you've been:)
jacob is seriously 24 lbs? haha, i love it! hope he is doing better with those ear infections - aren't those the worst because you never know they have them. so sad.

Lefty said...

Maddie's eyes were blueish brown, too!! My mother-in-law called them "calico".

And now Maddie's eyes are brown.

So..looks like maybe you've got a Christensen baby, after all. Okay, I know your baby's last name is Christensen, but, you know what I mean.

Phoebe said...

those are darling kids! and they are looking alike in those pics. so glad the book incident wasn't so bad...thank heavens children are resiliant. eric still has nightmares of your finger stuck in the cheeze puff can :( why wasn't he watching you better? haha