Thursday, June 4, 2009

graduate.

{by the way, a little tidbit...this is my 300 post. Pathetic, really. I just started this blog February 2008. Hmm...}

I can't believe Noah is so old.



I mean, look at him, all grown up and graduating from Preschool!? Noah? Goodness. I guess it really wasn't PRE school, they called it PLAY school, but whatever it was, it worked for us. A local high school put on a 6 week "preschool" program for children 3 and up. They asked for a $20 donation, so technically it was free. He went Tuesday through Friday 8:30-11:30 for 6 weeks. It was a good chunk of time. And he really enjoyed it. I enjoyed the price, really. It was so weird those 6 weeks, though. I didn't know what to do with my time with Noah. Granted, I still couldn't do much since I still had the most dependent of the kids with me, but I felt like I had so much more freedom, or something! It was nice. I was a little nervous at first because I didn't think he would know any one...but his friend, Summer, from church was there. He was very excited!


Every day he would come home and talk and talk about everything he did, all of his teachers, and all of his friends. He made quite a bit of friends. He gets very excited when we see them at the park or store. He's a very social boy. The head teacher said at the graduation that she doesn't think that they have had a more social group. It was always so cute to see Noah light up when the kids and the teachers would greet him and say bye to him every day. It was a good experience for all of us.




5 comments:

J+M said...

How Cute! I remember when I went to high school we did the same thing! I didn't attend RHS but I did go to Santa Maria High and liked it. I loved it when I was in the class that taught the "pre-school" kids! I'm glad Noah had a good time! I'm one of his teachers now in Primary and he is so talkative! I love it!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Lucy is so excited to go to school. I think that's one of the motivating factors as to why she decided to potty train. I told her only kids that go on the pot and wear panties get to ride on the school bus, wear their backpacks, and go to school.

snowillard said...

Ugh I hate school

carol said...

Noah is the coolest, sweetest guy ever! Doesn't he look self-assured, standing by his teachers, posing? He's a doll!

erica said...

wow 300 posts, that's awesome! im way impressed you noticed the vinyl above ivy's crib...i had someone do the frame part for me but then i just got extra vinyl and cut out the silhouettes myself. there may be an easier way to do it...but it wasn't that hard. you can totally do it. let me know if you have questions and i can walk you through how i did it.