1 week ago
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
2 teeth.
{This is kind of a delayed post. This picture was taken last weekish.}
How cute is this kid? I can't believe how fast he is growing! He has 2 full teeth these days! I couldn't wait for Noah and Macie to get older, but I want to hang on to this one! He can't be getting so big and old so fast! His teeth are so cute, but so so sharp! He loves to chew on anything and everything that he can get his chubby little hands on. His favorite toy of choice are Mr. Potato Head arms. They are perfect teething toys. They have a little handle on them for his hands, and then he gets to "massage" his gums with the fingers. It's great. Who knew they would be the best baby toys ever? I've been spending all this money on actualy toys, when I could have just bought Mr. Potato Head and been good. Genius. {thanks Beth...great idea!}
Posted by thechristensens at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










3 comments:
If you come over to my home in Seattle, I've got some Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head arms he can chew on.
I'm just sayin'.
What?! I have a one year old here with no teeth yet. Maybe she just needs to work on Mr. Potato Head?
Very funny--let Mr. Potato Head's arm's fingers do the massaging! I love it--necessity IS the mother of invention! Yup, no more pricey toys needed. My he's a doll--and definitely his siglings' look-alike! What happened with the red blotch on the cheek? I miss him, and yes, keep him a baby as long as possible until I see him again!
Post a Comment