My sister Alison is 30 today. 30? Wow. Ha, kidding, I only have 3 short years left until I'm there! But, anyway.
I really miss my sister, Alison. She always makes me laugh. I hate living so far away from family. And, she hasn't even come to visit us here in California yet! The bum. I miss shopping with her, well...if it wasn't shopping for jeans! I miss just talking to her and stealing her clothes! Oh, the good times! We'll be there to visit soon...just talk to that brother of ours, everything depends on that kid!!
Alison, you're the best! You're the greatest sister! {Just don't tell Erin! ;-) } I hope that you have a fabulous birthday! Remember when we were little and we would let the birthday girl pick out the outfit of the other on their birthday? I'm sad you don't get to pick out my outfit today! I'll try to find something Alisonish, don't worry!! Eat lots and lots of yummy cake! {everything is calorie free on your birthday, don't ya know!} We love you!
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment