Monday, June 1, 2009

Draper Temple

Unfortunately, my dad was not able to make it to the wedding, due to work. It was so sad. I was so close, but yet so far away from him! I haven't seen him since May of last year when we went up for Cory's graduation. I have really missed my dad. So, when he said he was going to take the SLASH shuttle from Idaho Falls to SLC, I was SO excited! It was such a pleasant surprise to hear that! Not only did I get to see my dad, but Dad got to his newest grandson. Jacob gave him the best smile when he first saw him! I was so glad that Jacob was able to meet his Pa before he was 6 months old!! It was a short visit, but a worthwhile visit. We were only missing Erin. WE LOVE YOU, ERIN! Thanks for coming on the shuttle, Dad. It was the BEST part of the entire trip! If Cory would just put those papers in, we could plan another trip in the near future. {ARE YOU LISTENING, CORY???}

We were able to go see the Draper Temple. It's a gorgeous temple. I remember as a little girl, going to Draper to the VF Outlets and there wasn't ANYTHING in Draper. It's pretty happenin' these days! I'm glad we got the opportunity to see this temple. My kids love seeing temples. It's great. At least I'm teaching them something, right?

1 comments:

Phoebe said...

such cute pictures of all of you! Kris and Denis and those darling grandkids! what a fun time, yes lindsay you are teaching those kids good things! way to go