Thursday, August 21, 2008

Target Clearance


I love Target. And even more than I love the store, I love the clearance. I've been able to find some pretty sweet deals on the clearance end caps at Target! My most recent find, a Papasan Swing. I was very excited when I found it marked down from $149.99 to $22. Yes...twenty two dollars. When Noah was born I fell in love with the Papasan seat. It was just a seat. It sang a few songs and vibrated. But then they came out with the swing version. LOVE IT! We borrowed Kim and Geoff's swing for Noah, and he loved swings. It was the same brand and was also a cradle swing, so it went front to back and also side to side. And this one we just got does the same thing. Macie didn't get a swing, we were very poor and had just moved to California. So she had the hand me down papasan, and that was all. But she exceeded the weight limit probably by like 3 months anyway, so it really wouldn't have been totally worth it, anyway! She was happy in her little seat. But since she didn't have a swing, she loves the new swing. I know, I know, I kind of jumped the gun at setting up the swing, I still have 98 days to go with the pregnancy, but I wanted to make sure everything was in the box, it still seems like too good of a deal! Gotta love Target.

4 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

I LOVE Target too!! When we were visiting my parents I went everyday. You got such a great deal!! Target has the best deals.

Lefty said...

Is that Noah behind Macie in the picture? ...Is he dressed?...Gasp!

Just kidding. Right now as I type this, sitting on the couch, Madeline is next to me stark naked with a soft fleece blanket around her.

Congrats on the great deal.

I used the Target Shabby Chic bedding for the girls room. LOVE it. Love Target.

Adam said...

Looks like Noah has tiger-print briefs but no, he prefers huggies diapers, and at this point it look's like he will be moving straight to Depends if his drive (or lack thereof) to gets potty-train continues. I too love Target, especially because it's the cheapest place to get Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread (a.k.a. manna). Seriously, have you ever gone to Walmart then Target right afterwards? Crazy difference!

Lefty said...

So once again I visit your blog because I'm avoiding taking a shower and cleaning the house. Nothing new, so I read comments... and before I do that I notice Macie has her mama's toes! Your children look so happy I wish I could be in your home.

Nutella...yes, Adam, our childhood was deprived. Though I do remember spreading frosting on graham crackers, so it wasn't too bad.

Yesterday the girls came into our bedroom whilst we slept in with frosting all over their faces in beard formation. "We have beards like David!" He's their babysitter at the gym and has a grizzly beard.

Long comment...that's me. I'm long comment girl.