Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It's a...

I had an ultrasound today. It has been driving me nuts not knowing what I'm having. I found out Noah was a boy at 15 weeks! And I found out with Macie at around 20 weeks, so it's been brutal. There is so many baby things on sale right now that it's been killer not knowing what to buy for. I have procrastinated decorating the kids rooms because I didn't know if we'd be having a boy or a girl. And I didn't know who would end up with the bigger bed. But, we finally know. It's a BOY!

I'm pretty excited about having another boy. I kind of thought it was a girl, but it was VERY clearly a boy! Before we left for the doctors, we told Noah and Macie that they were going to see the baby. They are little, they don't understand what that means...the understand what an ultrasound is. And Noah has already named this baby, but the way. He named him Jacob long before I was even pregnant. So if you ask either Macie or Noah, they will tell you that we're having a boy and is name is Jacob. So, we go in for the ultrasound, and see the baby. And then we get up to leave. Noah was so upset, he wanted to see Jacob. He thought we were bringing Jacob home. The nurses thought that we had another child running around that Noah wanted to see, and we had to tell them that No, it was just the baby in my belly. It was pretty sweet. But he threw a HUGE tantrum. That kid and tantrums these days. So, now we'll go for the blue section. The girl section is always so much cuter...but Noah turned out okay. He had some pretty cute things. Macie told us just last night that it was a boy because she was a princess. Yes...Princess Macie, the spoiled little girl! My due date isn't until December 10th. I still have a VERY long time to go. Hopefully it goes fast. I'm feeling like I'm about ready to have the baby already! Oh, the joys of pregnancy.

6 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Congratulations!!

Lefty said...

YEAH!!! You make such cute children and dress them so cute, boy or girl. So nice to know. Do you have a name for him, besides Jacob?

At least there is a baby in your belly that Noah is naming. Last year Annalise was telling primary teachers that we were having a boy and his name was Eric. ...I wasn't even pregnant.

Toni said...

Congrats!! I am actually a little jealous. I would LOVE to have a boy. We need more violence and less drama at our house. So, is the name Jacob??

Alison said...

Jacob is a good name! That was our name if Hailey was a boy, then I thought for sure #2 would be my Jacob, but no such luck. Congrats on a boy!

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Congrats on the expectant baby boy! Hope the time passes quickly for you. I too hate how the end of pregnancy always seems to drag on.

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! We are so excited for you guys. We love having a little boy. Congrats!! We have to get together the next time you guys are in Idaho Falls.