Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Bryan!

 


Happy Birthday! We didn't want to let today go without tell Papa happy birthday! Noah and Macie love their Papa. And they are very excited that Papa might come and visit in September! They had so much fun with him when they were at our house in February. Papa is just so much fun. He always gets them to laugh...even giggle. We'll never forget when we were in Seattle for the summer with Adam's internship. Noah was only 4 months old when we got there, and he immediately warmed up to Papa. Every morning when we'd wake up, I'd bring Noah into Papa's office to say good morning. Noah loved it. We have lots of memories of that summer. Just watching Noah with Bryan was the best. Even now, watching him with all of his grandkids is great. He's a great Papa. They all adore him and all of his little tricks! We hope you have a happy birthday. We all love you so much! Have fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Lefty said...

I didn't get to your site yesterday so I didn't see your shout out to Dad. I adore this picture of Noah and Dad; what a great shot. Happy Birthday to Dad...can you believe he'll be 70 next year?! Miraculous Birthday.