We love our new house. It's a lot smarter of a floor plan than our last. The kids love it. They have a huge play room. I'll take pictures of the actual rooms once they are all unpacked and finished!This is part of our backyard. We actually have grass. It's so much nice than the dirt we had in Palmdale, a lot cleaner, too! We have a gardener, so we don't even have to mow it, or water. Oh, it's nice.
This is the view from our kitchen window. The flowers are just started to bloom. They're pretty. And I don't even have to worry about keeping them alive...plants don't last long when I'm in charge of them!
Our dining room is just a dining room. I'm in the process of thinking about sanding the chairs down and painting them. I've had them for a while. 40 bucks on craigslist...but I just haven't had the motivation to do it yet! I'm lazy. I admit.
And on that note, this is my third post today. Talking about being lazy, I have some unpacking to do.
1 week ago









1 comments:
The Christensen's 12-Step Processing
1. Find situation that needs addressing.
2. Start to realize, yes, it needs to be fixed.
3. Finish realizing it needs to be fixed.
4. Start thinking
5. Focus thinking on the situation.
6. Take a break - that's a lot of thinking!
7. Find a fix
8. Fix last situations that need resolving.
9. Re-fix last situation
10. Think about current situation again
11. Implement fix
12. Re-fix
This is the first time I left a comment on the blog, isn't Lindsay great? Two kids in diapers and one on the way - we are gluttons for punishment!
Post a Comment