Well, tomorrow I will be anyway! I will be 26. Can you believe it. I'm too old! But, I will always be the youngest sister and I'll always be younger than Adam, so I guess it's okay! We are headed to Monterey for my birthday. We may leave tonight depending on if we can get a cheap hotel room...I don't want to tell you why we could get a cheap hotel room yet, you may hurt my chances of getting it if I do...but if we get it we'll leave tonight. And so, we had cake last night. It was very good. Adam asked what kind of cake I wanted, and I'm not a huge cake fan, but I LOVE cheesecake. I told him I would have been happy with just a Jell-O no bake cheesecake, but he got me a Costco cheesecake. And it's pretty good. He's not a cheesecake fan, so I have a whole cheesecake to eat. The kids like it though, so I have a little help! Macie has been loving the Happy Birthday song lately. She always sings Happy Birthday to Daddy, though. The kids sang to me last night and it was so cute. I wanted to share how cute my kids are, who doesn't? Mine are just exceptionally cute!Ü
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment