Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Happy Birthday, mi Madre!


Happy Birthday Mom, a few days late, I know. I did call you, however...so you can't complain! You guys don't like when I put pictures on here anyway! But I did want to wish you a happy birthday, publicly! You are great! I hope you had a great day. I'm sad I wasn't there to celebrate with you. We'll party when you're here! Noah and Macie love to be able to talk to their Momo on the phone. Noah even was ready to walk to Idaho to see Momo. He wanted to wear his spider pajamas because he knew that she was "afraid" of them. He was pretty disappointed when we told him that he couldn't walk there! I love you, hope you had a good day, and have a good year. If you're still 29 like you say you are, I'm catching up quick!

(ps. I really don't have very many pictures...I used them up with the Mother's Day post. I need to get more pictures of her. But, I stole this one from my sister. She took it on her actual birthday! Rylee is getting so big!)

0 comments: