Thursday, August 14, 2008

Comments.

I like comments.

5 comments:

brittanyandtravis said...

Me too. It's nice to know people are reading your stories. Have a good weekend!!

Toni said...

Not me. I hate them. Just kidding. I LOVE them. It always makes me a little sad when I post something and no one comments.

Phoebe said...

Yeah its a BOY! so exciting! sounds like you're all moved, what a chore blah! I can't believe you are 26... you were like a week old when we got married! So now let's talk who is OLD!!! Hope all is well tell Adam and the kids hi! love you all

Lefty said...

I feel compelled to leave a comment because you wrote that and I don't like doing something that another compells me to do (i'm sure i'm misspelling!) and so i'm not going to leave a comment. Ha!

....whoops.

Hey, does blog jumping count as a good Sabbath day activity? It binds families, doesn't it? Oh well. Add it to my list of watching non-LDS/church movies, not wearing my church clothes all day and catching up on my laundry.

Carrot Jello said...

Aww, come here...let me kiss you on the face ;)