When I was little, I always wanted my hair done in the web. My friends always had their hair done like that, and I wanted in on the action. I don't think I ever had my hair done like that though. And I didn't want to deprive my daughter of having the web hair, and so I attempted it. Macie held still surprisingly well. I was impressed. She loved that I was making her hair pretty. She sits in the sink while I do it, and watches me in the mirror. When we were done, I gave her a hand held mirror, and let her look at the back, and she loved it. She smiled, and kept saying, "I pretty. Thank you." It was pretty cute. And then we went to the store. She showed everyone she saw her pretty hair. Funny girl. She is such a girly girl. She picked out a dress while we were at the store. A "pretty dress". Everything she sees she takes off the rack and brings to me, and says, "Cute, mom." Everything. But this dress was pretty. I put it on her today, and of course, I had to make the hair pretty again too. I think I started a terrible trend. I should have stuck with pony tails! She brought me the comb and the elastics and wanted her hair pretty. When I was done, she wasn't. Now she needed her picture taken. Where did she get that? Maybe I take too many pictures! She isn't a baby anymore. She's a big girl.
2 weeks ago









1 comments:
I need to see you guys!!! I wish we could just fly down and see you and your house. "You didn't buy a home you bought a house!"...isn't that how it goes, Adam? Macie is adorable--she has changed so much since I last saw her. I'm glad she tells you to take pictures--so I can see them. (It's all about me.)
Post a Comment