Sunday, August 3, 2008

We like pictures!



Sundays are always good times to take pictures. Everyone is dressed nicely...it just works! Noah insisted on holding his pirate ship, however. Oh well. It was also really sunny...which surprised me. It's not usually sunny here until around noon! We don't have church until 11, but we were all ready by 10. Yay for us! I hate being late to church, so I always make a point to get everyone ready early. We were way early today! Last week we found out that Noah had impetigo, which is a skin infection. That was basically what caused his febrile seizures...the infection and everything that came with it. I thought I did a good job keeping his hands washed and stuff...but Macie came down with it yesterday. We got all ready for church. And were even sitting in the chapel, and decided that she didn't look so good, so I left with her and took her to Urgent Care...and sure enough, she has it. They gave me a cream for her, but she doesn't have a fever or anything...just the skin rash and bumps. Poor girl. Noah's have gone away...we're just working on the terrible diaper rash now.



I set up the camera on the grill to get this picture. It's hard when you set the timer. But it was such a nice day. Macie isn't looking at the camera, but everyone else looks decent! We love our backyard, it's a perfect picture backdrop! And we don't have to worry about it...the gardener does it all!





I haven't posted a pregnant picture yet...so I decided I would. I orignally wanted to get a picture every Sunday so I could see how I was growing...but that lasted a week I think! Yeah, not too long. I feel huge. It looks just like I have a basketball in my shirt. With Noah and Macie, I really just stuck straight out. This time around is proving to be the same thing. Before I got pregnant, I was wearing a size 2. Can you believe it? A 2!? I don't think I was a 2 in 6th grade even! It was nice. Macie just ate everything off of me! She nursed and nursed...and grew and grew. It was a perfect weight loss program! (FYI: That isn't why I nursed her for so long. She really was just the world's best nurser!) I don't know if I'll get back down to that size...we'll see. But for now, that size 2 is history! My belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger. In the past week it has really grown. All of my clothes are either too big, from wearing them with the other pregnancies...or too small. It sucks. I had to go buy new clothes, bummer huh? JcPenney actually had some really cute shirts at reasonable prices. It's nice that the styles for regular clothes are almost maternity looking, so I don't have to buy actual maternity clothes. It's funny...maternity clothes are too short, while regular clothes are a lot longer. It's weird. Pregnany is getting better though. I'm not sick...and I can feel the baby move. That's the best part. But the little bugger moves like crazy. I don't think it ever sleeps! Ever. We go in on the 13th for an ultrasound...we'll keep you posted.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Talia said...

Hey there! I found your blog through Lonni's page. Where are you guys now? Congratulations on your pregnancy!! When are you due? I'm due on the 14th- just a few days to go!! Macy and Noah look so grown up! Has it really been that long since we've seen you guys??! Anyway, let me know how you're doing! Talia