O.k., for my first official Blog, I want to start on a good footing - a comic book nerd footing!
Noah wanted to watch Batman Returns - he's on a kick since our FHE outing two weeks ago to see the excellent "Batman Dark Knight" at the drive in. So it got me thinking, Heath Ledger is gone but I can't get enough of the Batman. I know the Christian Bale "Batman" is no match for the George Clooney "Batman", but we must make do right?
This is my question: with the Joker out of the way now, besides resurrecting the Joker or having someone else do the character (maybe Jake Gyllenhaal could play it? jk) what other adversary is out there for the Batman to match the previous Bale versions of the Dark Knight? Remeber Keaton only lasted two movies. Personally I'd like to see Batman vs. Superman, like the classic Frank Millers' Dark Knight Returns (I warned you I was going comic nerd on y'all, essential reading to understand how the Adam West Batman got human- plus the guy who played Superman in the last movie could use a good butt kickin')
What do you think? C'mon fellow comic nerds...if it weren't for us, Holly-weird would be nowhere this summer!!! and please don't say bring Arnold out of retirement for Mr. Freeze...
-Adam










1 comments:
I think they've got to bring Penguin back. There's a lot of good stuff there.
-SG
Post a Comment