
Noah loves Taco Bell. When we lived in Rexburg, we would go there pretty much every time we went to Idaho Falls. My mom and dad are Taco Bell fanatics! They really like Taco Bell. My mom likes the Pepsi. She claims that the Pepsi there tastes better. I think it's all in her head...but that's okay! :-) It's just their Denny's. Since they don't drink coffee like people do around the country, they go to Taco Bell for a caffeine fix and meet my grandparents there. It's good times. But...anyway, Noah has gone there his whole life. And now Macie is starting to like it, too. We haven't been in a long time. Not since we were in Idaho, I don't think. But no matter where we are, Noah always spots the Taco Bell signs. He doesn't eat the tacos much, though. I think it just reminds him of his Momo and Pa, and Cory, too. He always talks about going with Momo and Pa to Taco Bell. Macie says "Momo?" whenever we drive by, it's pretty funny. So, today we drove by, and Noah asked to go there. I told him if he was good as we ran a few errands we could go. He sadly replied, "But Cory won't be there." No, Cory wasn't there, but he was happy again when I told him that they had root beer. That lifted his spirits! I ordered a taco kids meal. You get two tacos, cinnamon twists, a drink, and a toy. But the toy is lame. It's a book. You don't get a kids meal to get a book! The title is, Todd and the talking Pinata talk Sacrifice. It's kind of interesting to read Taco Bell's version of sacrifice, but the kids really do love books, so it works. I opened the kids meal bag, and we didn't get our cinnamon twists. I was a little bummed out. I didn't realize it until we were almost home. But I kept looking in the bag. We had to have gotten wrong order, we got 4 crunchy tacos, a soft taco, and a cheese roll up. All for $3.50. That's a lot of food for not that much money. I think it was a mistake, but still you can't go wrong. And who doesn't like Taco Bell? Yo quiero Taco Bell?
1 week ago









1 comments:
I ate at taco bell for lunch on monday. Flip, it is good.
By the way, tag, you're it. See http://grovergamut.blogspot.com/2008/08/jade-tagged-us.html for more info.
Post a Comment