I know, I know, I'm a little late, but that's just the story of my life! It's the thought that counts, right? I just wanted to tell my mom Happy belated Mother's Day! I did call her and I did send a card AND a present, so don't think I'm a terrible daughter! I just didn't get to blog about it! My mom is great! I have grown to appreciate her so much just by having kids and moving away from her. She has done so much for me that I am grateful for. Too many to even list! She gave birth to me...in August! Having gone through pregnancy and labor twice, I know how awful the August heat is! I don't want to give birth in that heat! And I was 2 weeks late! For that, Mom, I thank you! She helped me through school. Seriously, I probably wouldn't have passed a few classes my Senior year to graduate had it not been for my mother's help! Thank goodness for graduation! She has always been there for me. Who else would have helped me decorate my first Christmas tree? She's pretty good at decorating trees! She helped me with the transition into motherhood. She was there when Noah was born. And watched Noah while Macie was born! I was so blessed to have my family living so clsoe to me while we were in Rexburg...and then I moved to California. It was quite the change for me. But I still talk to my mom at least twice a day, sometimes more. She never seems to care when I call, which is good. Sometimes I just have random questions about cooking or I need her opinion as to what dress I should get for Macie! It's like she shops with me...thank you cell phones! She probably gets sick of it, but I appreciate it! I don't know what I would do without you, Mom. Thank you for everything that you have taught me, everything that you have helped me with, and just everything you do. I appreciate everything. We can't wait to come to Idaho and spend time with you guys...only like a week and a half! YAY! I hope that you had a great mother's Day! I love you.
2 weeks ago











3 comments:
I don't have a pattern but the dress is SUPER easy to make! Let me know if you want me to email the instructions or I can just leave it as a comment or something for you. Have a good weekend!
what a cute post! You do have a grat mother!! love the 4 generation pic! Make sure you let us know when you are coming through!!
oops! she is "great"
Post a Comment