I don't understand Lefty's comment. Once I asked Adam what "baby feeders" were, I think it's totally right on! (OK, I'm not too quick!) But as a young boy, Adam may have referred to those as "busts". Like when I sculpted a head in clay, after it was fired and brought home Adam would ask visitors "Have you seen my Mother's bust?"
Oh my gosh Jacob is the cutest kid! All of your kids are. Your updates on them are hilarious. You guys look good! I read a while back your post on Noah being (hopefully) medicine free soon. Yay!! Keeping my fingers crossed for him. Oh, and I can't believe your post on Jacob being square. So dang funny. Evan is only 30 pounds and he's 3 1/2! haha. And eats everything in sight. Wish I could beef him up a little. Cute kids.
We are now living in the San Diego area and loving it! Adam is still working as a scheduler for another hospital. {good thing there are so many hospitals in California!} Lindsay loves being a stay at home mom and seeing their FOUR children grow and play. It's pretty crazy most of the time, but they are all pretty adorable!
Noah Jon
Noah is 7. He loves the second grade and being with his friends. He is a really great student, and doesn't like missing things on his homework or tests. {we may be in for it! ;-)} He loves anything and everything Star Wars or Phineas and Ferb. He's a very good kid. Very, very sweet. He considers everyone his friend and includes everyone. He is a very good helper and loves to make everyone laugh. He is getting to be a tall kid and wants to play basketball.
Macie Alida
Macie is 5, going on 21. Seriously. She is a princess, and she knows it! She is usually dressed up, and loves being fancy. She loves First Grade and learning new things, and making new friends. She is on a mission to learn sign language to talk to a girl in her class. She has entered into the "boys have cootie" stage, and I'm fine with it! Never grow up, Little Miss.
Jacob Maxwell
Jacob is three. He is such a ham. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that he is only three. He may almost be four, but he still acts to much older than that! He is always busy doing something and impressing us with his vast vocabulary. He loves cowboys. He loves sticks. He loves any sort of "weapon". He is 100% boy. He can get a little difficult when it comes time to get dressed...he would embrace a hippie revolution, I'm sure. But, he sure is fun and has the sweetest personality with a smile to melt anyones heart...and he knows it.
Avila Maren
Born on September 7, 2011, Avila Maren is the little red caboose {for now! we shall see! ;-)} She is seriously the best baby anyone could ask for. She does love her Mommy...a lot...but that's fine by me! She is always smiling and happy. We love playing with our little girl. She really is our little girl, our littlest of the four, eventhough she is quite a bit bigger than many others!
7 comments:
haha! Cason wants to know what you told him.
Baby feeders or not, i think jacob's quite the cutie!
That is AWESOME.
Bwahahaha!
I guess no child of Adam's would say "breast", huh?!
So cute that little Jacob with or without his "baby feeders" and Noah with his innocence of body part names.
I don't understand Lefty's comment. Once I asked Adam what
"baby feeders" were, I think it's totally right on! (OK, I'm not too quick!) But as a young boy, Adam may have referred to those as "busts". Like when I sculpted a head in clay, after it was fired and brought home Adam would ask visitors "Have you seen my Mother's bust?"
how hilare!
Oh my gosh Jacob is the cutest kid! All of your kids are. Your updates on them are hilarious. You guys look good! I read a while back your post on Noah being (hopefully) medicine free soon. Yay!! Keeping my fingers crossed for him. Oh, and I can't believe your post on Jacob being square. So dang funny. Evan is only 30 pounds and he's 3 1/2! haha. And eats everything in sight. Wish I could beef him up a little. Cute kids.
Post a Comment