Thursday, April 1, 2010

Jacob says...

Jacob is hilarious. He seriously is the biggest ham. We thought Macie would be our crack up, but Jacob is pretty darn funny! He's always hamming it up for the camera and saying cheese. He gets the cheesiest grin on his face. Macie wasn't very fond of people other than her mother for a while. And usually came across as a mean little girl with her scowl that she usually had on her face! She was and is pretty funny though. Heck, Noah has us laughing all the time too. I think I just have the funniest kids in the world. The other day I asked, "If you want to take a bath, say I." Noah and Macie stayed glued to their Phineas and Ferb, but I heard a little "I" from the toy room. Jacob responded. It was probably the funniest thing ever. I didn't expect him to respond! So I kept asking things, it was hilarious. He's saying so many words now, too. Baseball really was his first word, and he still says it. But his list is getting longer:

Mom
Dad
Momo
Pa
Nana
Papa
Baseball
Baju {this is what he calls himself. I guess it's common to mix the beginning and the end of words??}
Juice
Ball
I
bath
Side {outside, which is LOVES to do. He's always wanting to go out. He's a cute little tan!} cheese, either for the camera or for actual cheese!
teeth
Bye-Bye
hi
En {for Erin}
nurse {is it weaning time now??}
dummo {it's not what you think. That's his word for dog. I don't know.}

I'm sure I could add more, but for now that's all I can think of! I tried to get a video of all the words, but he hasn't grasped the video thing. He just sits there are smiles for the camera, like he should! The BEST video would have been him WATCHING the video I just made! It was pretty funny!

2 comments:

Alison said...

He's so cute! Ashlyn was watching the video on my lap and smiling! When are you guys coming? Ashlyn and Jacob would have so much fun together!

Kristyn said...

Don't forget to add Bennett to the list!

And once he said "I love Kristyn." I think you were in the other room. That kid's a genius!