Noah and Macie love each other. They really do. But, when they fight, sometimes I can't help but laugh. I let them fight it out just so I can laught a little bit.
MACIE: Noah, you are going to get punished. You're mean.
NOAH: {screams at her} I'm not mean. I'm your brother.
MACIE: {screaming back} YOU ARE MY BROTHER. I'm going to start calling you CRAZY GUY.
NOAH: Don't call me that.
MACIE: You have to be punished, Crazy Guy! And that's my mean.
{Did you vote for Jacob today?? http://jasminejohnsonphotography.com/blog }









2 comments:
Stop making me want a kids that are close in age! i don't get to have another one for like...5 years!
This conversation is a crack up, and poor sweet Noah, he's no match for this girl Macie! They're so sweet, standing side by side, such good little friends even when one of them is MEAN. (But she sure is cute in that apron!)
Post a Comment