Thursday, April 22, 2010

the Christensen 3

My kids are pretty darn cute. Some days we have many tantrums, spills, messes, and even accidents here and there. But, most days, they are happy. They laugh a lot. They really do have lots of fun together. Sure, they fight. Even Jacob gets in on the fighting action. But, really, isn't it inevitable? They are with each other 24 hours a day, seven days a week, there is bound to be some arguments, right? All three of them play off the others. It's so cute to watch them interact, play and dance. They all love to get their groove on! They all have different personalities and like different things, but they are all Christensens. I love my three children. I wouldn't trade them for anything.






{these were taken a few weeks ago. Yes, Noah is still in the goofy picture phase. I'm hoping this will end soon...but then I remember that he is Adam's son!;-)}

2 comments:

erica said...

such darling little kids.
love those pictures!

carol said...

I love these shots! hilarious!! Yup, you'll never get all three to look perfect in one frame! Sorry about Adam's genetic goofiness, he can't help it either--he's Bryan's son! I love Jacob's tie--almost missed it under M's hand and his own belly! Love Macie's flip-flops! The middle pix is choice!