{editors note: I fixed the link. Just go there, click on the bubble next to Jacob's name, and click vote. Only one vote counts per day. No sense even looking at the other pictures! Ha. He is the cutest. Okay, Ada is pretty cute, too. This'll give them something to tell their kids when they get married!}
Mine, of course. All three of them. However, not all three are babies right now, and not all three got entered into a contest. Yes, I picked Jacob. Will that give the other two a complex?? Are they ever going to forgive me for not entering them? Well, actually, I did enter them into the Gap Casting Call last year...so it's okay. {sorry, just thinking as I type!} BUT...back to the contest.
I entered a picture of Jacob into photographer, Jasmine Johnson's contest, "My Fresh Faces". She is a photog in San Luis Obispo, I found her from my friend Kara's blog. Kara has lots of photographers on her blog list and it's always fun to click away and blog stalk them. I happened to run into this contest. If he wins, he gets a mini session with a $425 value. Yeah, that's pretty good. And I'm sure Kara's Little Miss will also be entered, but, Jacob IS older. Ada will have her time! ;-)
And so, this is where you come in. You have to vote. Yes, ALL of you. The voting starts tomorrow, April 7, 2010 at 8AM, PST, (that's 9 AM for all you Idahoans ;-) and goes through April 13, 2010 at 8 PM PST. You only get one vote a day, which is a 24 hour period, and not nessecarily calendar day. I know that Jacob is the cutest one. He's my child, isn't he?? So, send all your family and friends to vote for him too. I have no shame, he's going to win! The more votes the better.
So, go HERE and vote for Jacob. He's pretty cute.
And, don't worry, this isn't the last that you'll hear of this. I'll remind you. Oh, I will.
2 weeks ago









4 comments:
Quick! FIx your link!
Take out the second http//
I tried to vote but it brought me somewhere weird I am not sure how to vote!!!
I cannot believe you just threw my Ada under the bus! Hahahahaha it's onnnnnn! ;)
I voted, but yes the link still has an extra http// in it. It you see that someone stole my girls' names for their little twins?
Post a Comment