Thursday, April 1, 2010

I guess it's not so bad...

Remember when I said I thought my daughter was going to be a bully? I thought she was going to be mean. Well, her conversation with her brother may have caused me to rethink that meanness.

NOAH: "I'm sitting by Jacob. I'm sitting by Jacob. You're not sitting by him!" {they like to fight about this...it's not just Jacob, it's usually Erin, or Julia at preschool...they really like to sit by certain people for some reason I do not know.}
MACIE: "Stop, Noah. I don't want to hear it."
NOAH: "I'm sitting by Jacob, haha."
MACIE: "If you don't stop Noah, I'm going to get mean."
NOAH: {with a hint of worry} "What are you going to do?"
MACIE: "Do you want me to growl like a dinosaur? I will. If you don't stop, I will. I really will."


And if her meaness stops with a dinosaur growl, I'm fine with it.

3 comments:

lillipad said...

these stories make me want to have another little critter! they're so cute together!

carol said...

Oh, I'm so scared of Macie! Tell her I want her to grow like a dinosaur and I'll hide under my blanket! They are the happiest, cutest little siblings! I just watched Jacob trying to climb out of the papa-san chair--he was so proud when he finally succeeded! But I am hurt that he didn't say Nana and Papa, only Mammo and Pa. No fair! I'm going to sit by Macie or Noah.

Lefty said...

Don't do it, Macie!! Don't growl like a dinosaur: they are too fierce!!

So funny that little girl!

Annalise thinks so, too.