Thursday, April 22, 2010

easter dinner

Easter was wonderful this year. General Conference should always be on Easter Sunday. I loved it. Easter dinner is a pretty good meal. However, I do truly miss my grandma, Myrt's dinner, I'm homesick for her food quite regularly. This one was pretty good though. I even made Myrt's rolls, so it made everything seem better. And they even turned out! I attempted deviled eggs this year. They weren't so bad. This is my second Easter feast that I have made all by myself. I feel so grown up! It's sad to be away from both families on holidays, but I'm becoming a better cook because of it! Our only problem with big holiday dinners is, we have way too much leftovers. Who wants to come over for the next big meal?? It looks pretty good, huh?

1 comments:

erica said...

yum yum.
yes, grandmas cooking is so good!