{I stole this picture from you, Erica, I hope you don't mind!}
First off, I apologize for not getting this done yesterday. With teaching preschool, dance, errands, and mutual, I didn't have much time to even check e-mail. But, I couldn't let the occasion go without proper congratulatory wishes.
My Grandpa and Grandma {aka Myrt} Ludlow were married on April 28, 1950. Sixty years, FOUR children, sixteen grandchildren, 7.5 greatgrandchildren, one Family History Mission, many trips to visit family and attending baptisms, graduations, weddings and baby blessings from coast to coast, and still going strong! What an awesome day, and an awesome occasion. And to think, all this because two people fell in love...
We love you Myrt and Grandpa. You really are the greatest example to us. We wish we were there to celebrate with you! But, here's to many more years and an eternity together!
1 week ago









0 comments:
Post a Comment