Happy Mother's Day, to every mother out there! I especially want to say Happy Mother's Day to all of the mother's in my life, the mother's that have made it possible for me to be a mother. I have had wonderful examples, and hard shoes to fill. I have learned so much from each one of them. I know how to find a good bargain, I can make a pretty good chocolate cake, I have a little more decorating sense than I used to, I love my family and know how important they are to me, I have a testimony of the gospel, I've learned to enjoy the simpler things in life, I know how to be happy, and know that I can always be happy. All of these things I have learned from all of the mother's in my life, and am ever grateful for it. Without you, I couldn't be the mother that I am today. I wouldn't have the opportunity to have the life that I have. I love being a mother, it's the best job in the world. It may be a 24/7 job, but I wouldn't trade it. And I can honestly say it's because of you. Thank you!
I love you Mom!
I love you, Myrt!
I love you Carol!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
1 week ago









4 comments:
Happy Late Mother's Day to you, Lindsay!
What a darling picture. Was that taken at church? I am in LOVE with Macie's dress. Wherever did you find that? How adorable.
Loving the grins and how their smiles just take over their whole faces. How sweet.
Thanks! Happy {late} Mother's Day to you, too!
This picture was taken in our front yard AFTER church! Macie's dress came from Target, where else?;-) It was on of the Easter dresses that they had, but since we didn't need an Easter dress this year, of course I waited until they were half off!
Thanks for giving me teary eyes, Lindsay! You are a sweetheart, the best blessing Adam ever received, that's for sure!! And I think I finally see a family resemblance to me--Jacob's crinkled nose BIG grin!! Thanks for the post, thanks for the picture, the phone call, and the card! I'm Nurse Ratchet this past month and 1/2 so I have lots of excuses to not send contratulatory 'love' cards to my daughters--all four of you. Thanks for being a wonderful, enthusiastic, happy mother. I appreciated your affirming statements, you have it right!! Love you! Carol
p.s. Of course you got the dress 1/2 price! Queen of Best-Price Shoppers, that's you!
Post a Comment