{I'm kicking myself for not having my camera attached to my wrist at all times! The things your miss! Dangit.}
The kids were all outside playing, while I was doing the dishes. I happened to look out the window and see Noah and Macie with their pants around their ankles, and underwear down. They were peeing on the tree. Yes. BOTH of them were. Macie kind of had an awkward stance. With a look of pure disappointment, she pulled up her pants, and came inside saying, "Mom, it didn't work. Now my pants are all wet!" I didn't know if I should laugh or get mad at her. Instead, I just told her to go change her panties and get clean pants on, and only boys get to do that. She got a little upset, and asked, "Why do boys have all the fun?"
2 weeks ago









10 comments:
haha.
oh, that's fantastic!
A very astute question.
oh linds - that is too funy. classic.
Macie said it all! She's so funny, and such a beautiful girlie-girl who likes doing boy stuff too--kind of a potentially worrisome set of characteristics! This is such a fun story and Mom, you reacted just perfectly!
That made my night! Love it!
When I was her age I tried peeing standing up too. I did it in the bathroom and peed EVERYWHERE. My poor mom. I still wish I could pee my own name in the snow. :(
I am DYING right now. That is classic!!!!!
HAHAHA! That is hilarious! Too cute.
It just isn't fare! I've thought the same thing when on the very rare occasion I've actually had to do my business in the bushes while out for a remote run. It would be so much easier for a guy!
Post a Comment