Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wordle


I found this on Jenny's blog. I thought it was cool! You can go here
to make your own little word bubble thing. I think I may become addicted! These are the most used words on my blog. Some are kind of random, and I don't really think I used them all that much...maybe I don't have much variety of words.

3 comments:

Brooke said...

help! This thing rocks! But I can't figure out how to save mine and post it on my blog! It's just a little image and it comes out all blurry! How do you work it?

Lefty said...

Who's Jenny?! Who's Jenny?!

Jenny @ An Apple for the Crafter said...

There is a button that you can click to take out common English words. So words like, "like" wouldn't show up. My husband saved ours as jpg in photoshop. I'll ask his advice to see if there is another way to save it.

Oh and Jenny is a former neighbor from Rexburg. :)