Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Adam!



Adam is officially an old man. He's 31. I can say he's old, because he'll always be older than me! He was feeling a little bad because it was his first birthday without any family or friends. But, we invited some people from the ward over for pizza and cupcakes, and it was pretty fun! We ate, played the Wii, and I made peanut butter chocolate cupcakes. And they were pretty good. And very easy to make. I was surprised. Adam loves anything peanut butter and chocolate, so they were the perfect choice! Noah insisted that Adam open his presents early, so he really opened his presents a few days before. The day we bought them. Noah really wanted him to open them, and Adam wasn't going to complain!

But, even though he's old, I still love him! He's a great dad and husband. The kids adore him, and can't wait to go pick up Daddy everyday from his office. They ask numerous times a day if it's time to go get Daddy, I guess I'm not good enough for them. They must get bored of me all day long. I hope that he had a good birthday. We love you, Daddy!

2 comments:

Lefty said...

Everytime I wrote September 6th down yesterday I thought of Adam. I didn't get to calling him until last night when things calmed down. I hope you had fun at the party and Happy Birthday, Adam. Have Lindsay play bottoms to bottoms with you for a great Christensen birthday!

Lefty said...

I was just showing Annalise your blog and these pictures of Adam. "He looks older."

She loved seeing pictures of Noah and Macie, too.

Where is an expecting Lindsay picture?