I just had a friend call me to ask me about my stroller. It made me laugh. Why would that make me laugh? Well, Adam makes fun of me all of the time, because I have very strong stroller opinions. I seriously have spent hours upon hours researching strollers. I had stroller envy for months. I spent so much time searching craigslist for the best deal. And, just recently, he made fun of me for making a comment on another friend's blog about my stroller. Oh man, strollers are a very important! But, I had a friend call about my stroller to ask if I would recommend the type. Okay...YES. The BOB Revolution Duallie is the BEST stroller there is. Sure, it's pricey, that's why you scour craigslist and other classifieds until you find one. If you find one for a good deal, you have to buy one. We had another double stroller, and it was stupid. My kids aren't the littlest kids there is. They aren't huge. But, they aren't little. One thing is, they are so tall! We bought our first double stroller when Macie was like 1 month and half old. It moved great, it wasn't a train like other double strollers, so I liked it. And it was fairly cheap. But then Macie grew. And she grew. And then she grew some more! At like 8 months she already weighed 28 pounds. She was a big girl. That stroller wasn't so easy to push anymore. And neither kid was comfortable. Noah's legs dangled over the edge, dragging on the ground as we went. It was a pain. And so I found a single BOB Revolution for a smokin deal. I bought it. Yes, I know it was a single...but I knew that I could find a double eventually and then sell the one I bought for more than I bought it for, it was that good of a deal. About a month later, I FINALLY found it. The stroller I had been envying for months. When you go to Disneyland, you want a good stroller. We lived pretty close and had annual passes, we went a few times...we wanted a good stroller. And I told myself that I would be really good and actually jog with the jogger. Ha...that worked a few times! 
Let me tell you what is so good about this stroller. Okay, to start, it's a double stroller, it is wide...but it still fits into all doors. It has two separate sunshades, so if one is sleeping, the other doesn't have to be covered. It has lots of storage room underneath. And two cupholder pockets in each seat, for sippy cups and other treasure little kids need while in the stroller! Not only does it have a swivel wheel, so you can virtually go anywhere, it has a lockable wheel too. I was skepitcal about getting a swivel/lock wheel. I had heard many stories of people with other brands that would be running along with their swivel/lock wheel, and it would all of the sudden become unlocked, causing the stroller to go everywhere...probably not a good thing. But, the BOB has the coolest wheel, it has the best locking feature out of all of the strollers. I've done my research. I've tested out many many strollers in stores. This one is by far the best. The kids fit in it and look pretty comfortable. Macie, however, HATES strollers. But she hates any stroller, or any cart, anything that confines her, she's not a fan of. But, this stroller has gotten a lot of use out of it. We even hiked up a mountain with it! It may be wide, but it's still able to go lots of places you wouldn't think it would.
I would see people with this stroller and just wish I had it...and now that I do, people actually ask me about my stroller. Yes, I am a stroller snob! I didn't even pay half of what the stroller sells for, gotta love craigslist...and that's an entirely different post for another day. But, seriously, if you are looking for a jogger, you HAVE to look at a BOB. You won't regret it. I love you, BOB.
1 week ago









2 comments:
you're a nerd Lindsay...
I love you, Lindsay. I appreciate all the research that went into this because I need advise on strollers. Thank you.
Adam...you're a nerd, too.
So am I.
Post a Comment