I cannot believe that Macie is 2! My baby is already 2?! She has changed so much of the past two years, and is definately a 2 year old! I couldn't pick just a few pictures of her...there were too many really cute ones! She's just a really cute girl, what can I say? We love having Macie in our lives. She really keeps us laughing, she is quite the ham. If Noah is laughing and having fun, Macie is satisfied. She loves her big brother. They are so funny, they play really well, but still fight like mad! They're siblings...I guess it's expected! But, I really can't imagine life without Macie. Two years ago today...about right now actually, I went in to get induced. She was 2 weeks early, but we were moving, so it had to happen. Everything went smoothly. I pushed through one contraction and she was here! The day before I had her, I had an ultrasound to see if everything was good to go, and the doctor told me that she was going to be a little baby. He encouraged me to bring preemie sized clothes, because she was barely going to be 5 pounds. So, I expected a little teeny tiny baby, and our came Macie...all 8 pounds 1 ounce of her! She wasn't so little after all. I wouldn't change that day for anything. I love her more every day. Some days are a challenge, but then she looks at me with her huge gorgeous blue yes, and then everything is okay. And she knows this. She knows that Mommy and Daddy are wrapped around her little finger! Macie is great. I hope she has a great second birthday! 
WE LOVE YOU MACIE! HAVE A FUN DAY, TODAY!!
(this is Noah's thank you for the puppy and Hello Kitty presents!)
(we're having a polka dot themed party this evening...I'm excited for the decorations, so check back later for more pictures!!Ü)
2 weeks ago









3 comments:
happy birthday Macie! I haven't checked blogs for awhile!!! Your mom and cory said they had a great time visiting! your house looks beautiful! what fun! Hope your feeling good and all is well!! Have fun celebrating today!
Happy Birthday, Macie. Love, Aunt Kimberlee.
We were so glad we were able to fly in, just in time for Macie's birthday! You are so clever and creative, the Polka Dot Birthday Party was pure eye candy, and the Martha Stewart recipe cupcakes were delicious! HOWEVER I was crushed you didn't blog the guest list because Papa and I would have won the "furthest traveled" prize! But since we were at your city hospital so much it may seem like we were never there? We loved our visit--so many great memories--the best being your Follow The Prophet F.H.E. THANK YOU FOR INVITING US TO THE PARTY! Carol and Nana too!
Post a Comment