Adam made cookies last night. He LOVES making cookies. He found this recipe, and it's actually really good. If you can get Adam to actually make the cookies and not just eat the dough, it has to be a REALLY good recipe!
Every morning, he wakes up at 5:30 to get ready for work. This morning, he woke up, and immediately went downstairs. I was already awake, because when I'm pregnant, I rarely sleep. And today I was stressing out about everything that I need to get done today, with Adam's parents coming, and Macie's birthday, and cleaning the house, and the list goes on. So, I was wondering why Adam went downstairs first instead of showering and stuff, like he always does. Well, I should have known my husband. He was getting a cookie, of course. He brought one for me, but it was 5:30 in the morning...I didn't need a cookie! But since I was awake, and they are pretty good cookies, I ate it.
Adam got out of the shower and came into our room, and asked if I wanted another cookie. Out of no where, Macie (who was sleeping in our bed, because both kids eventually end up in our bed throughout the night.) sits up, adjusts her eyes, and says, "Cookie?" She was completely knocked out asleep before she heard the word, but as soon as Adam said cookie, she instantly woke up. She's DEFINITELY Adam's daughter, that's for sure!
So, it is 7:10 AM, I've unloaded the dishwasher, loaded it, cleaned out the fridge (we aren't so much leftover people...it was gross.), swept, mopped, and now I'm going to work on the laundry. Yeah...all by 7:15. Shouldn't I still be sleeping? If cookies are involved, I guess not.
1 week ago









1 comments:
You are busy today!!! Good luck getting everything done. And have fun with Macie's birthday party! Evan's is about a week away so I better start planning. Good luck and have a great day!!
Post a Comment