Noah has thick hair. He has a TON of hair. I don't know why Macie can't get some of it! And it grows so dang fast! We know that he needs it cut when he wakes up with crazy hair. He's been waking up with crazy hair for a long time now, but we couldn't find the clippers. I haven't actually cut his hair in a while. I've had a friend do it. She's a lot better than I am. But, someone had to do it, and I didn't think Anniece would want to drive 3+ hours to cut his hair! He was excited about it a first, and liked the tickling of his head, but then he didn't like it. He was afraid I would cut his ears off. We didn't get to finish it completely, he still has stragglers here and there, but I don't think it turned out that bad. He was excited when he looked in the mirror because he said it looked like Skyler's hair. Skyler is his best friend here in Santa Maria. He talks about him all of the time, it's so funny. They are the only boys in their Primary class, and they play really well together. So, he was just happy that now he looked like Skyler. Funny kid. When we were done, we once again had a dust pan full of his hair.
1 week ago









1 comments:
Adam's hair. A ton of hair. He is such a cute boy. He is a blend of you and Adam, I think, when I see that picture of him smiling/posing for the camera. Cute.
I cut the girls hair with shears and Geoff's with clippers and shears. I am fine with that and doesn't make me nervous. But cutting a boys hair!! Scare me. I would worry they would move and I'd buzz their ear or something. Good for you.
Post a Comment