At the first of my pregnancy I wanted to take picture every Sunday. Yeah, so I've taken like 5. It didn't work as planned. But, I've had a couple requests for the pregnant belly. I feel like I'm huge and can't grow anymore. I don't know where else I could grow, really. The pictures are at an angle, so you don't see the whole belly. If I were to have turned totally to the side, you could have gotten the real view! I've had many many people ask if I was due any day. When I tell them I'm not due until December, they usually get embarrassed, and are shocked. They're eyes get big, and they apologize...yeah...I am that uncomfortable. Yes, I am huge. My sister is due just two weeks after me. She barely even looks pregnant! Oh, the joys of pregnancy. It's just different for everyone, right?! But, the good news, I have only 11 weeks left, and I'm hoping he'll be early. I'm thinking like around our Anniversary, November 28th. That's only 12 days early...that's not bad. Macie was induced two weeks early, and she was healthy 8 pounds 1 ounce...I'll probably be okay! But, I'm getting down to the end, so here's to hoping that it goes by fast!!
1 week ago









4 comments:
Lindsay, you are such a stinkin' cute pregnant lady! I love the belly! I'm sorry you're so uncomfortable. But dang, you make uncomfortable look GOOD! ;-)
Gotta love big bellies, eh? Some ladies I visit teach were talking about their pregnancies and how much they gained, and they both got progressively bigger with each baby. So far, I've followed that trend as well.g n3mmmmmmffffrooooggggg (That's Analee's comment on your situation. My kid's a genius; she can spell frog!)
I remember your belly with Noah and thinking how huge you were--not your whole body, just the belly. Lucky lady. I swear I got stretch marks down to my cancles from Annalise! You look beautiful. I think with those big babies the doctors would be crazy not to let you be induced early.
By the way, how wonderful for your parents to have two more grandbabies to look forward to. Does Allison have a blog? I'd love to see what she is up to and to see her babe.
You're looking good! I love it when you get to the point where you still have several months left and people begin to ask if you're due any day. It makes it feel like the pregnancy is going to last forever. Oh, and happy late birthday to Macie! I can't believe that Lucy will be 2 in just a few more weeks!
Post a Comment