
I had another ultrasound yesterday with a tech, to do all the measuring and everything. And it is definately still a boy. And quite a boy at that. And once again Noah was a little upset that we didn't get to take Baby Jacob home with us. He didn't throw as big of fit this time...but was still disappointed.
Everything looks great with the baby. He was sitting criss-cross, with his arms up, like he as praying. It was pretty funny. He's got a cute little profile already. I don't think I'll do the 3-D or 4-D or whatever they have now. I can hold out until the baby is actually born. What am I going to do decide not to have the baby if he's ugly? Just kidding...he won't be, look at the other two kids. I'm pretty sure he's going to look just like the others! My due date is December 10th still. Hopefully he'll come early. People are always asking me when I'm due, and when I tell them December they are shocked! I feel like I should have the baby any day! I'm tired, sore, uncomfortable, and just plain huge! We'll see how the next three months go! 
(I debated putting this picture up, as to not offend anyone. But, just in case you were wondering...it's a boy! And he's not shy.)
2 weeks ago









3 comments:
Congratulations! Now that you've talked about being huge, you need to post some prego pictures!! And you have a name picked out already? I love the name Jacob! I'm excited for you!
That's my boy
You are so funny to post that blatent boy picture! Auntie loves it.
Post a Comment