I'm a day late on this...but who really know what Grandparents Day is anyway? But, I just wanted to tell Momo and Pa, Nana and Papa, and Great Grandma and Grandpa Ludlow a Happy Grandparents Day! My kids love all of their grandparents, and talk about them on a daily basis. We are all so grateful to have all of them in our lives. They really mean so much to us. Especially to Noah and Macie...they adore each and every one of them. We can't wait to see you all again! WE LOVE YOU.
1 week ago









1 comments:
Hey Lindsay! I actually found your blog through Lonni's and found Kimberlee off of yours! I've commented on your blog before but maybe you didn't get it. It was on Noah's seizure's. I thought you were sent an email notification when someone commented on your page. Maybe not? I just started mine so I'm basically blogger-retarded. ;) What's your email? Now that I found your blog we can keep in touch, but I'd love to have your email too. Your kids look way older too! Seems like it's been forever! Too bad we couldn't get together again before you guys moved. Anyway, talk to you soon!!
Post a Comment