Friday, January 29, 2010

I tried.

Sunday is always a good day to take pictures, right? Everyone is all dressed up, and looks good. But then I get the camera out. And this is what happens!


I love Macie's skirt, by the way. When I saw it at Target I just had to get it. But, they didn't have her size. It was in the Girl's section, not toddler, so I needed the smallest size. And they never had it. Pretty popular, I guess. And then, I saw a few girls at church with it and got jealous. It was too cute. Gray AND polka dots, totally my thing. And then I happened to find one on the clearance rack, without a clearance sticker. I took it to the price checker, and it was only $3.24. Without a second thought, I bought it. I love it!

4 comments:

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

You're always good at finding deals! I'll have to tell you about our goodwill trip we took a few weeks ago. We ended up with a suit for Bracan, a sport coat for Bracan, an ann taylor dress for me, two pair of heels, a cute belt, and a laura ashley dress for Alice. All of it cost 46 dollars!! I felt like a million bucks!

Heidi said...

your kids are so cute and I miss them. :)

Brooke said...

I love this! Candid shots are the best! And Macie has all of your facial expressions! I remember you making most of those faces. Especially the blank/annoyed stare in the last one. So fun!
LOVE the skirt as well! Except, I'd be looking for the BIGGEST girls' size because I'd be wanting it for myself.

Toni said...

Oh, I LOVE the bottom center pic! Your kids are adorable!