Thursday, January 14, 2010

Conan.

We are big fans of Conan O'Brien. He's pretty funny. Every night, we record the Tonight Show on the DVR. And, we eventually watch all of them. Even weeks later, it's still pretty funny. And we find ourselves quoting many, many, many Conan quotes or jokes. Even the kids like the "Puppies dresses like cats" skit. He's just hilarious.

Jay Leno on the otherhand, is not. Yes, I like Monday night Headlines. But that's it. The whole Jaywalking thing has been totally way overdone. I get it, people are dumb. They don't get any smarter, and yes, they are funny. But Jay, you're not doing any of the work there. People aren't laughing with YOU, it's the ridiculous people. I am not a Leno fan. He's old. Move on. Johnny Carson did it, Jay Leno, you can too. Please.

2 comments:

Kara said...

AMEN!!! I'm with Coco! :)

Heidi said...

I have to say that I've always really liked both of them. I've enjoyed watching the 11 o'clock news, then Jay and then Conan. I always thought it was swarmy though that Jay'd go until the very LAST second to make Conan a little late starting his show. Not gentlemanly.
That being said, Jay has enough money, he can retire and do the circuit thing again, do shows, etc. How may freakin' cars does a man need to buy, anyway? let the younger ones get their shot.