Friday, January 29, 2010

Have you laughed today?



How can you look at this picture and not laugh? We laugh a lot around here. A lot. Macie is a crack up. Hilarious, that girl. Noah insists he can go crosseyed as well. He cannot. He does put up a good effort. With time, I'm sure he'll master it! We were in the car coming home from Sacramento a while ago, and Macie just randomly looked at me cross eyed. It was the funniest thing ever.

It's never boring around our house. Ever.

3 comments:

Andrea Grover said...

Neither of our children have mastered the crossed-eyes or the wink. Kudos to Macie!

Heidi said...

Macie and Tommy will have something in common next time they get together. Tommy has mastered the art of moving only one eye and keeping the other straight on. F.R.E.A.K.Y!!!! I told him he should send in an audition tape to Adam Sandler to replace the "crazy eyes guy."

carol said...

I laughed today because I saw this picture of Macie! I haven't been online for awhile--Papa is sick too much. So today was a treat! Thanks, Macie. And don't let those beautiful blue eyes freeze that way! (At least that's what MY mother always warned me about when I crossed my eyes!)